Search This Blog

Thursday, October 25, 2012

Kenzo



 I called by Kenzo store near Bond street one day last weeks. Then … you know what the ending of this story is :) This sweatshirt (and the one with tiger) has been seen very often during fashion weeks all around the world last month. But I still like it . It's perfect piece for the fall days in London. Actually it's not so cold here, i don't mind the rain if it's not freezing cold.
Aparat from the sweatshirt I'm so in love with my new printed Kenzo notebook. From now on I will be using a pen more often and put aside my Ipad. Back to basics I say! Thank you Kenzo for this lovely gift :)
Ps. Check out my first post for Miista blog with some inspiration for Haloween:)



MUSIC: Dorion - Somewhere



Follow me on Facebook, Twitter, Bloglovin & Instagram 'alicezielasko'

No comments:

Post a Comment