Search This Blog

Monday, December 3, 2012

NIVEA BB Cream

Photobucket
Nivea BB Cream, photo by me


These day's most of us can rarely find the time for a 10-step skin care routine in the morning! Me absolutely being one of them!
NIVEA has send me their new BB Cream, BB being short for "Blemish Balm", for me to try out. The tinted daydream promises deep hydration, to smooth the skin and reduce the pores, to cover blemishes, a natural color, a soft glowing skin and SPF 10 sun protection.

I have been using the Nivea BB Cream for a few days now, doing double duty as both a moisturizer and foundation and I have to say I'm pleasantly surprised! The cream actually does what my Primer is supposed to do (and obviously doesn't). My skin ended up looking radiant and smooth with a very beautiful healthy rosy glow like Cameron Diaz on the cover of British Vogue December Issue!

The BB cream is enriched with vitamins C, mineral pigments and Provitamine B5 giving covering while nourishing at the same time.
The cream comes in two tints, the BB Cream Light for fair skin and the BB Cream
Medium for Tan skin.

xoxo

ps. Tomorrow I will post the DIY Baroque Tights Tutorial!

Photobucket

FOLLOW COCOROSA ON BLOGLOVIN' FACEBOOK AND TWITTER

No comments:

Post a Comment