Search This Blog

Wednesday, December 19, 2012

OUTFIT: My Esprit Holiday Look

Photobucket


A few days ago I told you how I visited the Esprit head offices in Amsterdam to take an up-close look at Esprit's "Wrap yourself in Luxury" Campaign. Right away I fell heart over heels for the classic items and looks like the suspender trousers, v-neck blouses and smoking jackets! Oh gosh, me and old Hollywood glam.. So there was no doubt what my Esprit Holiday look would be! To keep it all "me" .... okay... I lied... to protect me from cold feet I styled the look with glitter socks and I actually do really like it but to be honest I would change shoes upon entering the event, destination, party (everything indoors) to open toed heels, very high minimal strappy heels for that ultra-feminine finishing touch!
xoxo

wearing; Esprit Blouse, Suspender Trousers and Blazer, H&M gloves, Bershka shoes

Photobucket Photobucket
FOLLOW COCOROSA ON BLOGLOVIN' FACEBOOK AND TWITTER

No comments:

Post a Comment